Oregon State Links
State Government, Documents and General Information
- Government Information Sharing Project- on-line access to government CD-ROM data via the Web: census, population, housing, agriculture, economics, and education resources.
- State of Oregon Employee Telephone Directory
- Oregon Job Listings– browse or search current postings of employment opportunities with various state agencies throughout the State of Oregon.
State Government, Legislative Branch
State Government, Executive Branch
- Department of Administrative Services’ Printing and Telecommunications Sections
- Department of Agriculture
- Office of Alcohol and Drug Abuse Programs- primary representative and the coordinating agency for state government in the area of alcohol and drug abuse issues.
- Oregon Commission on Children and Families– volunteer advocacy organization for children and families.
- Department of Consumer & Business Services
- Office of Economic Analysis– forecasts economic, revenue, population, and prison populations for the state of Oregon.
- Economic Development Department- regional development strategy assistance, funds for infrastructure projects, small business counseling, workforce retraining, business recruitment and retention.
- Department of Education
- Elections Division
- Employment Department– job and labor market related information, and access to a database of public and private sector jobs.
- Office of Energy– comprehensive review of energy-related activities in the state of Oregon.
- Department of Fish & Wildlife
- Financial Aid Center for Long Term Care- provides information to Oregonians who wish to preserve their assets and still qualify for assistance from Medicaid for long term care needs.
- Governor’s Office
- Housing and Community Services Department
- Department of Human Resources- health and social service agency. Provide help for children, families, the elderly, and people with disabilities.
- Mental Health Services
- Oregon State Library
- Department of Revenue
- Office of Rural Health- mission, and services offered. Links to national, regional and clinical resources, Oregon state agencies, professional associations and societies.
- Public Employees Retirement System
- Secretary of State
- Special Districts Association of Oregon
- Tax Forms and Instructions
- Department of Transportation
- Water Resources Department
- Water Resources Research Institute
State Government, Judicial Branch
- Oregon Department of Justice (Attorney General)
- Secretary of State
City, County and Regional Information
- Albany– via Essential Links
- Applegate Valley
- Baker City
- Benton County
- Cave Junction
- Cave Junction & Illinois Valley
- Central Oregon Coast
- Clackamas County
- Clackamas, Clark, Multnomah and Washington Counties- via RITNet
- Columbia County
- Columbia River Gorge– Hood River, White Salmon, The Dalles, etc
- Columbia River Gorge- via Columbia Computer Consulting
- Coos Bay
- Cottage Grove
- Deschutes County
- Douglas County
- Eastern Oregon Directory
- Eastern Oregon- Snake River Valley (Nyssa, Ontario, Vale)
- Forest Grove
- Gold Beach– via Essential Links
- Grants Pass
- Grants Pass– via Rogue Web
- Grants Pass/Josephine County Chamber of Commerce
- Grants Pass Visitors and Convention Bureau
- Happy Valley
- Hood River County
- Jacksonville Chamber of Commerce
- Junction City
- La Grande-Union County Chamber of Commerce
- Lake Oswego
- Lane County
- Lincoln City– via Essential Links
- Marion County
- McKenzie River Valley– via Essential Links
- Metro– Three counties and 24 cities in the Portland, Oregon metropolitan area
- Multnomah County
- Portland Development Commission– economic development, housing and urban renewal agency.
- Portland Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce
- Rogue River
- InterRogue– a directory for Southern Oregon
- Roseburg– via Essential Links
- Salem Info-Now!- Guide to the City of Salem
- Southern Oregon– Southern Oregon Visitors Association
- Springfield– via Essential Links
- Sweet Home
- Tillamook County
- Wallowa County- Chamber of Commerce
- Washington County
- Yamhill County
- USA Citylink Guide to Oregon
- CityNet’s Guide to Oregon by Region
- Lane County Justice Courts
- United States Courts for the Ninth Circuit
Internet Law References
- All Law
- Oregon Law Online
- Northwestern School of Law
- University of Oregon Law School
- Willamette University College of Law
Oregon State Bar
Oregon State Case Law
- Opinions of the Oregon Supreme Court, Court of Appeals and Tax Court
- Attorney General Opinions
We are excited to offer Jackson at stud, he will stand to only a few outside mares.
Tim & Darcy McMillen
68174 Grays orner oad
mbler, regon 97841
(541) 534-6773 or
Designed by ´¯`·.¸¸ Dun City ´¯`·.¸¸.· Copyright © 1996-2004
All or part of this page may be copyrighted by Dun City.
Please do not use our pictures and graphics without our permission.